Wedding Dresses In Pink Wedding Dresses in Pink Ningbo Wedding Dresses Co., Ltd. , http://www.bossgoodemo.com
Phenomenon and reason: Pulling the paper hair means that the ink and the paper cannot be well adapted to each other. Pulling the paper surface and fibers together will cause pattern marks to appear from the spots. The reason for the generation of naps, apart from the looseness of the paper fiber structure, is caused by ink for the following reasons:
1) The ink viscosity is too strong.
2) The ink flow is too small.
3) Add too much dry oil, so that the ink becomes thicker and thicker. The viscosity of the ink is too high or too thick (too much dry oil, and thickening occurs) The cohesive force is large, and the tension on the blanket when the ink is transferred to the paper also increases, if the cohesion between the paper fibers (Coupling force) is less than the cohesion between the ink, the paper fiber structure will be destroyed and pull paper phenomenon appears.
1) The viscosity of the ink is too strong. Add Kangbang and Shijilin to change the viscosity of the ink.
2) The ink is too thick and the flowability is poor. It can be diluted with No. 6 varnish.
3) Dry oil is too much or the ink becomes sticky and thick. It can be solved by adding new ink properly.
4) If you have adjusted the ink and the paper-drawing phenomenon is still serious, you can use overprinting and oil-priming.
Ink is a colloidal structure with a mixture of pigments, binders and additives. The nature of the ink is determined by the characteristics of the pigment and the binder. It completes the drying of print imprints through the three forms of volatilization, infiltration and oxidized conjunctiva. As the main material for printing, knowing the composition of ink, familiar with the printing performance of ink, and correctly mastering the use of ink are the necessary conditions for ensuring the printing quality.
Wedding Dresses In Pink
Wedding Dresses in Pink
Ningbo Wedding Dresses Co., Ltd. , http://www.bossgoodemo.com